ACADEMICS AT REDBRIDGE
Redbridge International Academy gives strong intellectual, moral, and practical support to children, considering Social, Emotional, and Character Development (SECD) as essential for and integrated with academic competence and success.
● A school that identifies and encourages native abilities, in children of all ages.
● Promoting self esteem and confidence through recognition of performance and talent.
● Parents as responsible partners in school policy and management.
● Life skills training through experiential learning, guidance and a value based ambience.
● Pedagogy that is contemporary and relevant at all stages.
● A curriculum both balanced and global in standard, for all ability groups