Redbridge International Academy is open for admissions throughout the year. As soon as you are ready for your child's admission, Please fill the enquiry form and email it to email@example.com
Our admission counselors/mentors will contact you within 24 hours to help you through the admission process.
2016-2017Admission Form 2016-2017
Call: +91 888 446 8855 / +91 888 446 8850 / 08110-420300 / Toll Free: 1800 123 1200
Admission process for 2017-18
- Admissions open from Pre-Nursery to Grade 12
- Term starts in the month of June
- Cut-off age: Pre-Nursery: Child must be 2 years 10 months as on 31st May 2017.
- The admission process starts with submission of the enquiry form available at the school office & also on Website
- Parents and child meet the Head of school to discuss expectations from both parents and school.
- Applicants will be informed directly regarding the dates for the interaction by the school administration.
- In order to visit the school, parents need to call the admission office and fix an appointment. On arrival at the school they will be taken around by a member of the schools’ admissions counseling team.
Grade - Cut-Off Age & School Timing:
|Pre-Nursery||2 years 10 months as on 31st May 2017||9:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Nursery||3 years 10 months as on 31st May 2017||9:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Preparatory||4 years 10 months as on 31st May 2017||9:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Grade 1||5 years 10 months as on 31st May 2017||9:00 am to 03:30 pm|