Redbridge International Academy offers a unique curriculum that adapts the best practices of National ICSE (CISCE – Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) and International IGCSE (CIE – Cambridge International Examinations) standards. We offer a dual curriculum up to Grade 8. From Grade 9 the students will have an option to choose from ICSE curriculum or IGCSE curriculum. We offer A & AS levels for the 11th and 12th Grade. We are currently pursuing our affiliation for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
After successfully completing their course of studies in Grade 8 students will be free to make a choice between the two streams after intense counseling and guidance concerning University requirements.
● We will be affiliated to IBO (International Baccalaureate Organization) and will offer the IBDP (IB Diploma Program) for Class 11 and 12.
● Inculcation of Life Skills will be done innovatively.
● General Knowledge skills are honed via Spell Bee, Quiz sessions and Just a Minute.
● Project planning will be taught at the beginning of the year and students will also work on one major project per term/year appropriate to their level.
● Science and Social Science Projects such as vermin composting, organic farming and setting up of a weather station (Stevenson’s Screen)
● Field Trips are an integral part of the learning process.
● A unique evaluation structure has been put in place to offer feedback on each student's strengths and weaknesses in key curriculum areas.
● The curriculum is Theme based and across subjects. At the Pre-primary and Lower Primary Levels there is a lot of emphasis on hands-on learning using applicable
Montessori materials and other aids.
● Communicative skills are developed through Conversation practice, Role play, Journaling, Presentations etc.
● Comprehension is enhanced by means of a specialized reading program that has been put in place.
● Circle Time will also help the children communicate at a deeper level and help them grow emotionally.
● Technology aided education will be made available in all classrooms.
For true integrated growth to take place, a child’s physical self must be systematically developed. Sports facilities at Redbridge include indoor games and outdoor sports. The sports curriculum is designed according to the needs of different age groups. In the pre-primary and primary classes, emphasis is laid on the development of gross motor skills, physical stamina, flexibility, balance, strength, hygiene, overcoming physical fears and hesitations and the development of team play.