● Redbridge International Academy is affiliated to IBO (International Baccalaureate Organization) and offers the IBDP (IB Diploma Program) for Class 11 and 12.
● General Knowledge skills are honed through Spelling Bees and Quiz sessions.
● Project planning will be taught at the beginning of the year and students will also work on one major project per term/year that is appropriate to their level.
● Science and Social Science Projects such as organic farming and the setting up of a weather station are carried out by the students.
● Field Trips are an integral part of the learning process.
● A unique evaluation structure has been put in place to offer feedback on each student's strengths and weaknesses in key curriculum areas.
● At the Pre-primary and Lower Primary Levels there is a lot of emphasis on hands-on learning using applicable Montessori materials and other aids.
● Communication skills are developed through conversation practice, role-play, presentations, and more.
● Comprehension is enhanced by means of a specialized reading program that has been implemented.
● Technology aided education is available in all classrooms.