Spread across a sprawling 18 acres campus with lush green environs, the milieu of Redbridge has been designed keeping in mind little children as we firmly believe good surroundings nurture little minds, just like flowers!
In acknowledgement of its architectural elegance that fosters Creativity, Development and Learning, Redbridge International Academy has been awarded the
“Best Institutional Architecture Award – BERG, Singapore” in June 2015.
We have also won accolades by ‘Brainfeed Magazine’ as one the top 25 ICSE schools in Karnataka and have been Ranked No. 1 by www.educationtoday.co.in under infrastructure provision in 2016.
● Step in and you’ll discover creativity in the air – open spaces, abstract designs, colourful walls
● Airy classrooms with natural light equipped with smart boards
● State of the art laboratories for Biology, Physics & Chemistry meeting international standards
● Pottery room
● Creative arts programmes
● Dance & drama studio
● Music room- Instrumental & Vocals
● Language labs
● Robotics lab
● Computer lab
● Outstanding Outdoor & Indoor sports ranging from Football, Cricket, Basket Ball, Hockey, Badminton, Volley Ball, Throw ball, Athletics, Skating, Karate, Pool Table, Table Tennis,
Carom, Squash, Yoga to name a few. Students in addition to their regular physical education class have the opportunity to train in a particular discipline of sport during the
dedicated activity hours every week.
● CCTV cameras are installed & monitored in all classrooms & relevant locations.
● There is adequate security staff and adults present in school to ensure school safety.
● School transport equipped with RFID card system & Real Time Tracking of buses en route
● The use of ID cards, and limiting the access to non school members also supports the school’s effort to ensure a safe environment.
At present the boarding facilities include a Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel and Staff Quarters. In the near future, the Principal’s bungalow and a guest house will be added to this.
Additional facilities include ample car parking.
The PupilPod facility enables the parent to login and see the performance of their child directly and also interact with any staff, coordinator or the Principal at any time.
CCTV monitoring across the entire campus with security posted at each building
Round the clock (24-hour) power back-up from silent gensets.